DEGREE COURSES OFFERED
B A (Honors), open to all HSSLC/ (10+2) students
- English – Education & History
- Economics – Political Science & Sociology
- Education – Elective English & History
- History – Political Science & Education
- Garo – Sociology & Education
- Political Science – History & Education
B.Com (Honors), open to (10+2) students from Commerce stream
- Management – Business Environment & Business Economics
- Accounting & Finance – Business Environment & Business Economics
Diploma in Computer Application
For all degree students (1 year)
- Duration of the Degree courses under the Semester system shall be 3 years, spread over 6 semesters.
- Each Degree course shall comprise of a total of 18 papers of 100 marks
- Continuous Internal Assessment (CIA) has a total of 25 marks in each paper of a Semester.
HIGHER SECONDARY PROGRAMMES
Open to all SSLC/ Class: 10 passed students
The College follows the academic calendar and programmes prescribed by the Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education (MBOSE)
Arts 1 : English, Garo, Education, History, Political Science & Sociology
Arts 2 : English, Garo, Education , History, Political Science & Economics
Arts 3 : English, Alt. English, Education, History, Political Science & Economics
English, Alt. English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship & Economics
English, Alt. English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Mathematics
WHY TO CHOOSE LOYOLA COLLEGE?
- Excellence in academics
- Loyola creates a lifetime of value by caring for students
- An eco- friendly and exquisite campus
- Well-equipped and Spacious Chemistry, Physics and Biology Labs.
- A resourceful and informative Library with digital system.
- Audio- visual rooms, Conference & Seminar Halls.
- NCC & NSS is open for all interested students.
- Counselling and mentoring for all.
- Value Education, Seminars, Workshops on Life Skills, Literary & Cultural Events, Sports & Games.
- Hostel facility for both boys and girls.
- Our focus is on a Loyalite /well- formed citizen with developed human values